Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sheeps featuring Wolfs




This is a history about a group of people that decided to spend together their vacations in Papudo, the surprising thing was before that travel some ones of them knew each other but others were completely strangers. Everything started in last February when they decided to met in that city, and decided to rent a house for a week, at the beginning everybody loved each other and I can said that it was the most beautiful thing it could happened to me because they are so amazing and they are best friend than any other people could have got ever.

This pictures shows us in a birthday party of someone of us in May past I think that other in guest in the party took that but I don’t remember whose was and the other was took in march when we decided to meet in the club, I really love this pictures because it shows good moment that I lived and more than it, I loved the people whose are in there because both of them was taken in good times in the past that I would like to live again.

I love that because we used to spend our weekends together and saw that photos make me feel in these moments, and remember everything that we used to do when we are in a party or just in our typical tea’s hour.


1 comment:

  1. i don't even want imagine how much drunked you got there jjejejejejeee. well, hwo haven't a story like that?
    the summer vacations are the better!!!

    ReplyDelete