Saturday, July 3, 2010

English Class in Blog



This time I am going to write about my experience in the blog: I have never been to used a blog, less I had one but with this class I have to do my own and write in English the the most way that I could do that. I think that was a really good experience for me and my classmate, write in English was so good for practice my grammar, because some people in this class had more ability and experience at speaking than writing or vice versa and the blog and speak in classes every one could exercise and improve their weaknesses.

I think one of the good aspects of writing in our blog and also write about our own experiences was that every one might know a little about our classmates, write about our own experiences is the easiest way to learn or understand if we're writing in English well or not and is much easier to practice
I think that the most disadvantages of a blog or write in that is that we never had a correction that it said something about how is our grammar, if it was wrote good or bad ad then nobody knew what was really bad wrote we should be better for the next class and maybe we never better this problems because we did not have idea what was our mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment