Wednesday, May 26, 2010

P O R T A B L E . A U D I O . P L A Y E R !

The most perfect thing that someone could be done . . . a MP3, or any other machine that can reproduces song !

When i was a child every one want to have a personal stereo or a discman, and go everyplace reproducing favourite song, but the only one problem was: you just could listen one artist at the same time, because if you want to listen different artist you have tu put different cassettes or CDs but now exist other portables audio player like Mp3, Mp4, i-phones etc that you could listen different artist at the same time and you don't need change anything, because all was save in a memory

Actually my last Mp4 is broke, I don't know why it didn't turn on, it hates me now !!
Now my travels are bored, empties, every thing is black because i don't have my music with me, just when I use my laptop, that is all day but it's not the same !!
But when it was working I usually used it all day or many time during the day, when i was traveling by the subway, or walking, making works, or when I was running, using a bike, in every place .

I love travel or go to different place listeng my music, not other people's music, because i hate , when I'm for example, at the bus and some people are listening music with the speaker turn on, why can't they listen music for themselves ?

No comments:

Post a Comment