Thursday, May 13, 2010

P A P U D O !




Papudo has peaceful, coastal beaches ideal for enjoying a day out with your family. There is nothing better than the sand, sea, and being in the company of the people who really matter.
Here, there is not much nightlife, but if you go with friends you can have an excellent time with a bonfire on the beach or just enjoying the night with friends.
I had gone there last summer and it was a very good experience with my friends because we rented a house in a very nice place close to the beach .We had a lot of fun there. I met a lot of people and we always celebrated our stay with beach parties and dinners. In the afternoons we played different games at the beach and also some sports like water scooters. The beach is exellent for sunbathing and if you feel hungry you can buy one of the tipical dishes there for a cheap price. There are a lot of types of empanadas but one of the best is the seafood empanada.
In general I really like this place because it is very calm, the view is great, and you can enjoy the beach as well as the forest. The people there are very friendly. I definitely recomended this place. Try to go with your family or friends and you are guaranteed to have a good time!


5 comments:

  1. I've never been in Papudo, but some friends went last summer! they sadi it was very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouuuuuuuuu always seen the signage on the road, but I've never been to Papudo !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my friends remember papudo, they use to go... I have to visit papudo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i went to papudo once, its very nice and has beautiful houses, but the travel it's too long, i can't stand to be sitting on a car more than an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny. You really make it sound like the place to go. My husband really likes it there. I personally find it a bit dull (sorry!). Anyway, I guess after reading your post I'll have to give it another chance.

    ReplyDelete